Giulia Maria Mariani, born in Turin on 06.10.1972, graduated from the University of Turin in Dentistry in 2003, with dignity printing discussing the thesis: "Non carious cervical lesions: biomechanical aspects of restorative materials. Analysis of mathematical model".
- In 2004 Postgraduate Course in Periodontology, in 2013 Master's Degree in Periodontology at the same University.
- Since 2004 associated with the Periodontology Department of the University of Turin.
- Since 2005 she cooperates in didactic and organization teaching of the Periodontology Master of Turin University
- Since 2007 cooperates in didactic teaching of Periodontology at the School of Speciality in Oral Surgery
- Since 2010 adjunct Professor at the School of Speciality in Orthodontics for the course of Periodontology
- Since 2004 has been an ordinary member of the Italian Society of Periodontology and Implantology (SidP) and since 2013 she has become an active member.
Co-author of several scentific papers.